Day Trading VIDEOS, sorry no popcorn!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey I liked that tape-reading video a lot!

#11     Feb 27, 2007
  2. Great I'll pass along the message to Alex.

Cajun

#12     Feb 27, 2007
  3. was the tape reading video some kind of joke???

i hope these people who are saying they liked it are kidding.

#13     Feb 27, 2007
  4. no dwl603,

What you need to remember is that there are users who are WAY BELOW your skill level. Our site caters to the newbies. You obviously are not one.

While something may seem obvious and simple to you, it may be a totally new concept to a newbie.

This first one was just on setting up the T&S and getting ready to start using it. Alex will make more in the series on reading actual order flow. I will post those as well as they come along.

Cajun

#14     Feb 27, 2007
  5. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

i thought it was very informative

#15     Mar 2, 2007
  6. wojack

wojack

CajunSniper/Puretick--I am VERY new to trading and notice that your videos are easy to understand and seem to be focused on the newer trader. There are a lot of things to take in. I have no account at this moment. Where do you suggest I start?

#16     Mar 3, 2007
  7. #17     Mar 5, 2007
  8. wojack,

This is not an easy question as I do not have a complete understanding of your knowledge. Please send me a private message on here and I'll try to give you some starting out guidance based on the capital you can afford to risk and other factors.

#18     Mar 7, 2007
  9. #19     Mar 8, 2007
  10. do you also have video links to UFO sightings and new world order conspiracies lectures?

#20     Mar 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.