Day Trading Tips? I am new to trading !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Kiaraakitty, May 7, 2020.

1. Ivano

Ivano

if you love trading, be patient. If you ask general questions means you do not have an analytical mindset or you did not run your 48 hours desk research on the internet. I would humbly suggest you to start with fractional shares, there are some brokers which you do not pay a commission for, as far as I know, but I am junior, so I just observe and make minimal moves (because I miss football). Make your self familiar with owning a share for some time, and then after some experience start to do some day trading. Please, please, please read this link
    https://www.sec.gov/reportspubs/investor-publications/investorpubsdaytipshtm.html

#11     May 7, 2020
  2. bone

bone

Learn to code.

Intraday ‘Day’ trading is dominated by high speed Algos and bots using very expensive ECN’s and they pay for order flow.

Swing trading - that is, when a trader is quite selective and hangs on to a position for days or weeks or months might be a better way for a noob to go.

I wish everyone good fortune !

#12     May 7, 2020
    MercForHire likes this.
  3. never2old

never2old

all tips posted above ^^

do you still have money to play the market after losing it all in Vegas?

and with 200 youtube videos, posts on instagram, twitter ... you want to daytrade 101

no tips here

good luck to you

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    #13     May 7, 2020
    jl1575 likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

don't feed the troll

#14     May 7, 2020
    never2old likes this.
  5. Opcodes

Opcodes