Day Trading Thoughts For Tues. Mar. 31

Discussion in 'Trading' started by erikrkolodny, Mar 31, 2009.

1. tardes

tardes

Go Erikrkolodny!

You are one of the best teachers in this forum. I have learned a lot just by reading your emails

Just ignore the idiots, like someone said before the silent majority appreciate your posts

#11     Mar 31, 2009
  2. Can I get an e-mail also, I am spending time on trading es, and your bias for the day would be useful.

#12     Mar 31, 2009
  3. bellman

bellman

Very good explanation. Look forward to reading more posts.

Thank you,

James

#13     Apr 1, 2009
  4. Thanks for the information.
    Learning from the other investor’s point of view will only mislead you and also enable you to follow them. For instance, you think they are doing well today so you go after their track but what will happen to you when the time comes that they declined in their number of customers? In this case, you may want to go against the flow so that you can increase you profit and add them to your wealth, which is one of the goals when you are establishing a business of your own.The Contrarian Strategies can help you in this.

#14     Apr 1, 2009
  5. erikrkolodny

erikrkolodny ET Sponsor

While I appreciate the feedback, I am not sure what gave you the thought that I send out e-mails because I do not. I simply make these daily posts here which give my bias in the early going as well as my idea list. So, I think/hope what you are looking for is found here.

#15     Apr 1, 2009