Day Trading Thoughts For Tues. Jan. 6

Discussion in 'Trading' started by erikrkolodny, Jan 6, 2009.

1. skips69

skips69

I have looked at Erik's post each and every day since he started it. As a new trader, I like to research each stock and try to understand why he picks what he does. Granted, Erik's experience is far beyond what I have at the moment, but I have learned something about each pick.

Thus far, I have picked one of Erik's picks on a swing trade and had spectacular results (as much as 33% in two days!). Granted, he did not recommend the stock for this purpose, but it worked out well for me.

I for one will anticipate reading Erik's posts each and every morning. Keep up the great work.:)

#11     Jan 7, 2009
  2. erikrkolodny

erikrkolodny ET Sponsor

I humbly take the compliment, but really, it is undeserved. Again, I am not using this list for swing trading as you noted, but I am pleasantly surprised to find that traders with much more foresight and more of an iron stomach than I are really utilizing these lists in ways I did not foresee. I also applaud you (Skips 69) for doing a little digging to get mroe detail as to try to undestand why it is I post these ideas since for brevity sake (as I just want to get the ideas out there), I tend not to extrapolate the content.

Continued good luck to all.

#12     Jan 7, 2009