Day Trading Thoughts For Thurs. Mar. 19

Discussion in 'Trading' started by erikrkolodny, Mar 19, 2009.

1. erikrkolodny

erikrkolodny ET Sponsor

a) I’d hope that anybody who posts anywhere here has a quest of becoming a better trader.

b) Many people keep missing my two main points: First, I have zero incentive to post here. All I am trying to do is help. I wish when I was starting out that I had an idea source to turn to along with a little daily discourse on day trading; I vowed I’d do what I could if was ever presented with an opportunity to help people. I know that sounds goody-two-shoeish, but I could not be more sincere. I am here only because I was asked to do so because some friends thought I could be of help. Second, there is no one thread for each given day for people to post their thoughts on day trading. Thus, I offer mine and want others to the same. Ergo, I don’t want a thread entitled “My Day Trading Thoughts” because I want more people than just me to post. Who am I to be the final say on day trading?

c) If it is “annoying,” don’t read it. I have been a witness to some horrible tragedies in the last few days including watching my father-in-law who I loved as my own father die in front of my eyes. I am genuinely amazed at the fact that people have nothing better to do than anonymously attack writings on the Internet. Really. Put that energy to good use. All I am trying to do is something good/nice. If you don’t like it, don’t read it.

#11     Mar 19, 2009
  2. go global .... see more of the universe

:cool:

#12     Mar 19, 2009
  3. EpiphanyTrading

EpiphanyTrading ET Sponsor

If the community here on ET request not to have the posts here, I think it would save Erik a few minutes per day. However, we have received rave reviews about his content.

This content is not a JOURNAL. Erik does not post his results. It is merely a road map for your daily trading. It is a cheat sheet for the homeworkl that most traders do not do themselves.

As far as Erik's personal trading results, we have no interests in posting them on here. However, his real time picks are published on text and audio in his chat room.

#13     Mar 19, 2009
  4. tardes

tardes

I very much enjoy reading your views and would like you to keep this tread. I think you should just ignore the rest, you simply cannot please everybody.

#14     Mar 19, 2009
  5. niccia

niccia

I also like reading Erik's posts and would like them to stay. I think he contributes a lot to this community.

#15     Mar 19, 2009
  6. fseitun

fseitun

Erik, great post for today. You hit the nail on the head with the slower afternoon price action.

They call it March Madness for a reason, don't they?

#16     Mar 19, 2009
  7. skips69

skips69

Ignore the short minded individuals posting negative comments about your posts. I enjoy reading them every day.

By the way, sorry to hear about your loss. I know that I will be facing that exact same tragedy in the coming years and dread the day that I have to do so.

Keep up the great work.

#17     Mar 20, 2009
  8. I also enjoy your daily trading threads, Erik. Please keep up the good work.

Disregard the haters.

#18     Mar 20, 2009