Day trading strategys!

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by c_verm, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Here's something you can start out with. It's pretty easy to learn and works on any time frame. Conv/Div

Also, here's a good site to learn daytrading.

Here's the thread the chart came from.

Good Luck!

#11     Oct 8, 2003
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Buy every tick where the close is greater than the last close, eventually you will own the whole market.

:D

#12     Oct 8, 2003
  3. see my signature for some methods threads.

#13     Oct 8, 2003
  4. to the person who asked the question: if you think someone's gonna share a good, working mechanical method for daytrading with you here on ET, think again. Do such methods, exist and are there are guys who successfully use them? Yes. Don't need to go far for an example, WDGann here has such systems but what did he give ya in this thread? Only arrogance, because he won't share those systems with his relatives if they begged him to.

#14     Oct 8, 2003
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

tsk! tsk! have some mercy on your relatives, man!

#15     Oct 8, 2003
  6. ...shame on you. The man asked for a system! Give him one! I'll start. This backtests great. Try it with real money and let me know how it works. Ready? Here it is: BUY the Tuesday open, CLOSE on the Tuesday close.

#16     Oct 8, 2003
  7. Here's a follow up for you daytraderpete. Does this look too hard for anyone here?. I think not. I was mentoring when this was done. The guy caught it immediately.

#17     Oct 8, 2003
  8. ...stupid question, sorry. Where are you trading from that the times and prices match up, that is, what is your time difference from U.S. Eastern time? Just want to follow. Thanks.

#18     Oct 8, 2003
  9. I agree. The main thing is you have to keep trading. If you start feeling tired after a few hours, take a short break, but remember, every minute that you don't execute at least one trade is a wasted minute.

#19     Oct 8, 2003
  10. :D :p :cool:

#20     Oct 8, 2003