Day Trading sites that work

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jturner, Aug 8, 2002.

1. We'll see. I will PM you in one month from next Monday to see how much profit you have made and how much I have.

#11     Aug 9, 2002
  2. I just signed up for the free trail at long bull, too. Let's see at the end of the month as well.

#12     Aug 9, 2002
  3. mbg

mbg

www.firetraders.com

do the trial - it's the most professional one I've ever tried.

I don't subscribe to any site, but if I would, I would give this one serious consideration

#13     Aug 9, 2002
  4. sounds good, Tech Analysis. What do you think of litwick.com?

#14     Aug 9, 2002
  5. jturner

jturner

to tell me how much you made with longbulltrading.com. i need to ask you more details about their system. thx.

#15     Aug 11, 2002
  6. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

check out waxie's website- and RULE THE FREAKING MARKETS!!! KACHINGO!!!! wanna know more??? pay $400/month.........getting a website, doing some half ass work + suckers = lots of money for waxie...not a bad job he has done of pimping himself though :D

#16     Aug 11, 2002
  7. swing

swing

NDQnCA- You're full of crap - Sounds like you lost of money lately and get irritable. Lots of websites are ran by traders that make money. They want as many members as possible so they can make the market move more rapidly. If you find one that actually make money, you should join it because chances are you'll be making too.

#17     Aug 11, 2002
  8. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

swing- you are a real dumbass- this is a total joke and obviously you don't recognize the sarcasm here- i'm clowning on waxie's website because its kind of an inside joke here (you are obviously on the outside) that this guy waxie is a total idiot and the only people that sign up for his website are idiot amatuers like yourself that can't think for themselves and think "If you find one that actually make money, you should join it because chances are you'll be making too." the point of the post is that this site is a total scam and exists for waxie to front run his members on trades- of course they want their members to "move the market more rapidly" because they build their postition before notifying you, adding insult to injury is the fact that he would charge fools like you $400/ month for this "privelege" and no, idiot i didn't "lost of money" like you said- by the way- learn english- i do well for myself and will take the other side of your trades all day long- sounds like you are exactly the kind of sucker waxie is looking for......

#18     Aug 11, 2002
  9. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

swing

08-11-02 01:19 AM

in ca, u trade until 1PM. if you made enough, u stay home. if not you work two shifts.

swing

08-11-02 01:21 AM

if u keep losing- u take 2 full time jobs. if this is case it would be cheaper to stop trading. but once traders have started, they become addicted. a sort of legalized cocaine.

hahahahahha- looks like we know who isn't making money now.........how's your other job going?- bet you are making more working your $10/ hour job than you are trading- thats sad- if you can trade worth half a shit- you wouldn't need a second job.....

#19     Aug 11, 2002
  10. litwick is ok but hotcandlestick.com is better.

#20     Aug 11, 2002