Day trading is losers game

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oilfxpro, May 17, 2011.

1. euclid

euclid

Seems you are out of luck again oily.

#851     Sep 5, 2012
  2. cornix

cornix

LOL... must be karma. :D

#852     Sep 5, 2012
  3. the only karma on this forum is .you see a sign banned!

#853     Sep 5, 2012
  4. cornix

cornix

Brother Oily, no need to get that mad... I don't have anything against you, just trying to explain you at times, that your jihad against day trading, TA and people who talk about it is destructive by it's nature and won't benefit neither you nor anyone else... Better direct your energy to some constructive activity. I am talking very sincerely now.

#854     Sep 5, 2012
  5. I say let him stew in his self loathing, and self destruct. Natural selection is nature's way of cutting losses.

#855     Sep 5, 2012
  6. #856     Sep 9, 2012

7. Best post in this thread !

#857     Sep 9, 2012
  8. +3

#858     Sep 10, 2012
  9. I am not familiar with T3 but would be very interested in seeing the Profit and Loss curves for the real-time transparent trading of the traders you mentioned above.

I reviewed the site briefly but that information did not appear to be available. Could you please point me to a link that shows the actual trading results?

Thanks - Slave2Market

#859     Sep 18, 2012

10. This is an insteresting question. Is Forex really a zero sum game? I learned that companies that make positions to hedge risk of their future income and their cost that are denominated in currency different from their basic one.

Actually they give up their extra profit -that originates from exchange rate gain- to avoid unexpectable losses, and they fix their exchange rate for a future moment. Just the opposite what a trader does. It is -strictly speakig- zero sum game, but they don't hurt each other's insterests. If a US company will have for example EUR 50.000 income in half a year it will make EUR futures contract and fix the future exchange rate with it, so in half a year it can get almost the same amount of money in USD than it would get with today's prompt prices while if it exchanges the money on propmt price in half a year even 10-20% percentege losses or gain as well could be suffered.

Anyone who has experience how this looks like at the banks or at the comapanies feel free to comment my opinion!

#860     Nov 12, 2012