Day Trading is a destructive addiction

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by riddler, Sep 8, 2010.

1. No need to respond to CrGarcia anymore, he was banned months ago :D

#61     Mar 10, 2011

2. Are you stupid or are you dumb? Hes kiddin bro, you just made yourself look like an idiot

#62     Mar 10, 2011
  3. looks like trolling to me.....whiffs of crgarcia from times past

#63     Mar 10, 2011
  4. hiptogo

hiptogo

wow sounds like a really bad day.

just have a parttime job on the side to
    bring in some bacon and trade within ur
    means. set realistic stops and the janitor
    wont ever have to come clean you out.

#64     Mar 25, 2011
  5. lcash

lcash

Maybe for you it IS gambling. Don't project your own failures onto others. Each of us has their own paths in life. Some are successful and others whine on a web forum about everything being a gamble.

Lcash

#65     Mar 26, 2011
  6. jfranco

jfranco

im 19 years old and i quadrupled my account in 3 months funny thing is everyone told me i was an idiot for learning to trade. My girl wouldn't even get back with me. My whole family thought i was on coke. I was literally the least likely person to succeed at anything i barely graduated high school. I even got arrested my senior year everyone thought i was doomed to fail. I guess that is what drove me to find success. When people tell you you cant do something your 1st mistake is listening to them.

[​IMG]

#66     Mar 28, 2011
  7. Seems to me like the best way to go about it is to trade 1% of your money. This would make both gains and losses small so as to reduce the emotional rollercoster effect. Keeping track of personal trade statistics is also a good idea. The key thing is to use small risk capital and personal statistics.

#67     Apr 7, 2011