Day Trading In Costa Rica?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by chrisdunn, Sep 27, 2009.

1. That's an even better idea, fish off the company pier!
    I guess you have no shot meeting non-pro Ticas?

#21     Sep 28, 2009
  2. nope... I'm taking my girl friend down there too...

The main idea is to see if I can trade from down there so I have time to experience Costa Rica... I wanna stay for at least a few months to a year.

#22     Sep 28, 2009
  3. NYSE99

NYSE99

Contact Swifttrade
    Telephone 2291-2651 Oficentro la sabana Building 6 7th floor.
    SwiftTrade Head office for the world. They have a trading floor right there plus an extra office in San Pedro.

#23     Oct 27, 2009
  4. NYSE99

NYSE99

Contact Swifttrade
    Telephone 2291-2651 Oficentro la sabana Building 6 7th floor.
    SwiftTrade Head office for the world. They have a trading floor right there plus an extra office in San Pedro.

I will like to meet your lady friends if possible! lol

#24     Oct 27, 2009
  5. if it doesn't go well, prepare for a harassment suit

ain't no waivers against those...

#25     Oct 27, 2009
  6. At least you have a rich fantasy life to match your fantasy trading

(from your ET post last year): My trading style is built around Fib extensions and retracements. I use a MACD indicator to gauge momentum, tick charts for price action, and fibs for targets. It's proved to be a very consistent system. I have a few trading videos up on my blog... feel free to check it out.

http://chrisdunn.typepad.com
    (now apparently defunct...)

Fib trading. Sign 101 of a wannabe paper trader wannabe :D

#26     Oct 27, 2009
  7. l2tradr

l2tradr

Kind of like you? Or are you going to prove me wrong and post a track record or blotter of your trading?

#27     Oct 27, 2009
  8. TraderZones... why is it that every time I see your name pop up on ET, you're downing somebody? Geez man, chill out and do something productive... and don't be jealous because I get to travel with a bunch of hotties!

Oh, and my new blog is chrisdunn.com. The typepad blog sucked, so I moved it...

#28     Oct 27, 2009
  9. Thanks NYSE99, is that office in San Jose? We'll only be there for a day or two...

#29     Oct 27, 2009
  10. "Chris", why is it someone who feels the need to blog ET (cannot afford to pay for advertising), claims to have his own traders following something as useless as "FIB", and claims to be hopping around the tropics with 4 hotties thinks he should be taken seriously?

And your "Hotties"? We already secured a picture of your 4 "hotties":

[​IMG]

Yes, we are all terribly jealous. You on the other hand, are severely delusional
    :D

#30     Oct 27, 2009