Day Trading In Costa Rica?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by chrisdunn, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Costa Rica is a beautiful country but has many faults as do other countries...

Living abroad is what you make of it....take advantage of what surrounds you and treat people there like you would want others treating you...

The economy is taking a hit just like everywhere in the world....

You can get a hooker for less than a buck if you are into that sort of thing.

I have known guys who go down to Costa Rica for the fishing, but never get out of the Del Rey....fishing poles never left the room...

If you want to live in a nice house, in a good neighborhood thats SAFE, and drive a nice car, and eat well, you'll pay.

If you want to live like a everyday "Tico" (not that there's anything wrong with that) live in a NOT so safe place, eat "casado" 3 times a day, well yeah, I guess you'll save a couple of bucks.

I'd rather travel in Costa Rica than anywhere in Mexico...way much safer.

If you are with a wife, gf, or one of those hookers, either start or end your trip with two nights at Tabacon in Arenal. One of the most romantic places on earth.

Best time of year is Feb thru April. Perfect weather.

#11     Sep 28, 2009
  2. #12     Sep 28, 2009
  3. I have decided against Panama, but can tell you from research the around Panama City for example internet is very good because its very close to the Pacific Fiber ring. I would think CR would be the similar.

#13     Sep 28, 2009
  4. Our first stop is at the Arenal volcano... I hear that place is awesome! Then, we're going from Playa Grande down to Jaco...

I've found a few luxury condos in Jaco with 24 hour security and gated parking for around $1500-$2000 a month. Apparently, that includes high speed internet... Right now I have 20m download, and I think they only have 2. I'm not super-tech-savy when it comes to that so I'll just have to test it for myself.

#15     Sep 28, 2009
  5. zdreg

zdreg

there is no place in the world that u can get a woman for less than a buck unless it is for nothing or less.(she pays you)

http://www.costaricachicas.net/

what do you say? it sounds like 2 different markets?

#16     Sep 28, 2009
  6. I guess luckily for me, I'm taking 4 girls with us so I dont need to mess around with prostitutes.... lol

#17     Sep 28, 2009
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

good idea; That way If trading doesn't work out you'll already have inventory.

#18     Sep 28, 2009
  8. In other words you are bringing sand to the beach!

#19     Sep 28, 2009
  9. haha... yeah, well 3 of them trade for me so I don't mind.

#20     Sep 28, 2009