Day trading game

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Maharaja, Feb 26, 2004.

1. The project I mentioned earlier; it would require a lot of time on my attorney's part, but once the legal process was completed, the profit potential was huge :cool:

-Fast

#11     Feb 26, 2004
  2. pspr

pspr

If it can be done legally, start a limited partnership or LLC and do a "safe harbor" offering like a 403b to raise some cash and get it going!

#12     Feb 26, 2004
  3. Funding is not an issue. I just haven't had time to work on it yet.

-Fast

#13     Feb 26, 2004
  4. Check with other kids in your classes.

#14     Feb 26, 2004
  5. The best game is to open an account with real money and trade.:D

#15     Feb 26, 2004
  6. I agree. Although, this game would be fun for entertainment and educational pusposes. It'd be cool if there was a $25-50K POT. That way, you win the pot and then use that money to open an account and trade :D

-Fast

#16     Feb 26, 2004
  7. Hmmm..thanks for the input guys. I never thought about the whole gambling law thing. I don't think they would apply, but you never know.

Limit and stop orders would be kind of a bitch to implement though. Anyone know how that would work? Loop from market open to close and keep checking to see if price has hit?

#17     Feb 26, 2004
  8. Check with an attorney. I wouldn't leave anything to chance.

-Fast

#18     Feb 26, 2004
  9. If it violates US gambling laws, try running it from a server in Antigua through an Antigua corporation. Such activities are legal in Antigua and several internet gambling companies are based there.

#19     Feb 26, 2004
  10. I like this website idea and am looking into it.

Raise your hand if you'd be up for something like this :D

-Fast

#20     Feb 27, 2004