Day Trading Futures emini NASDAQ-100

Discussion in 'Journals' started by malaspina, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Schaefer

Schaefer

You may want to re-photoshop the charts, as they're showing 1 contract....

I'm not going to get into the time & price, as I'm not sure which time zone you're using, but they sure don't match mine....

Take a look at Rashid's journal; he has the trades blotter clearly posted....

Schaefer

#11     Feb 21, 2010
  2. deaddog

deaddog

Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it.

You don't need to post the charts just a simple entry price/stop/and target will do.

The only credible journals are those posted in real time.

I'm a pretty damn good trader when I use the left side of the chart.:D

#12     Feb 21, 2010
  3. From now on I will only post entry, stops and exits in real time with no charts of my swing trades only in my emini s&p 500 thread.

Humberto Malaspina.

#13     Feb 21, 2010
  4. deaddog

deaddog

Could you go into how you enter a trade? Are you waiting for a conformation of the trend change or are you anticipating the change?

Does your plan call for placing a stop when you buy?

When do you move the stop? Do you set targets or use trailing stops?

#14     Feb 21, 2010
  5. Nice then... There is a TON of time to post a trade, after all what else is there to do you after the trade is working? Sell too early, remove stop, move stop against you, adding to a loser as is goes against you... as well as myriad evils.. Logging trades actually takes you away from what you should NOT be doing.. All this applies to me only..:D

OR you are busy doing 100 trades a day, which is the height of daftness and thankfully you don't do.

#15     Feb 21, 2010
  6. I mostly trade based on price action, only 1 indicator plus volume. That is all I use. Very simple rules. Day trade one time a day, 2 times a day if there is a clear chance.

I will do my best to help here.

Humberto Malaspina.

#16     Feb 21, 2010
  7. Look forward to it.

#17     Feb 21, 2010
  8. deaddog

deaddog

It would be a big help if you posted your rules.

#18     Feb 21, 2010
  9. LOL :D

#19     Feb 21, 2010
  10. Sounds exactly like my plan... Just remember, a lot the natives here are seasoned losers so easy profits are viewed with a truck of salt.. BUT I do believe your trades are good trades but question the lack of losses.

#20     Feb 21, 2010