day trading for a living

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by congoboy, Jun 28, 2007.

1. congoboy

congoboy

hello, i day trade for a living. i made 2 million dollars last year. this year, i am up 1,250,000 so far. i want to raise 100million dollars to day trade. if anyone is interested in investing with me. send me an IM.
    i know a lot of people find it hard to day trade. but fortunately i have mastered it. i can help you become rich too, congo style.

2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Thanks for early afternoon laugh.

3. ggoyal

ggoyal

would you look at this joker

4. That's funny, your first post says you made $75 dollars in one day trading cow dung. This sounds like a Nigerian scam.

5. Congoboy, how you doing freind, pal buddy??? My checks on the way! Getting in and out of the market with 100M will be super easy!

[​IMG]

6. mde2004

mde2004

Just sent you my bank account info, check pm.

7. Below is his first post, he "makes" $75.00 a day, somehow that translates into 2 million a year.

oh, and mods have determined his IP address is from Colorado. Last I checked that wasn't in Africa. :D

8. congoboy

congoboy

no no. me no scam. me for real. i really want to day trade with other peoples money. it will give me more confidence and i will be able to get better returns. i made about 1.5 million dollars so far this year. i am a day trader, so whether market goes up or goes down, i always make a lot of money.

so far i have convinced my fellow villagers here in nigeria to invest in me so i can make them rich and help them get their american dream. i havent receieved any im's from any of u so far. this is ur only chance.

9. Bro, ip address is on record, you are in Colorado. The jig is up :D

10. \

I don't think it ever was going... its just some nice comic relief :p

#10     Jun 28, 2007