Day Trading don't work

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Lonely trader, Aug 21, 2007.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i have a friend who is a trader, i have worked for traders and i can tell you sir i personally could never call myself a trader - though i have made tons of money trading. i myself am a researcher who makes money applying that research.

i wish i could be a trader - but i am not. mb

so you wanna be a trader or make money? both?

#121     Sep 24, 2007
  2. Has anybody heard from Lonely_trader recently???

I do know he had planned to start a trade journal several weeks ago but it hasn't been started.

Hopefully all is well especially since the price action of the Emini Futures change soon after mid-August.

Mark

#122     Sep 24, 2007
  3. well if someone was making money... should they teach you for free? if so, why? now why would anyone spend precious time in someone looking to make a quick buck... for no money at all? answer correctly and I may teach you.. for free. but I doubt you will ever get the answer right. the only reason why you are losing is because you have no 1) money management plan 2) risk management... tell me the difference between the two and I may change my mind about answer 1.

#123     Sep 24, 2007
  4. what are you talking about? selling research? what does sales have to do with trading?

#124     Sep 24, 2007
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

what i am saying is - i dont think i could ever be a trader cause im not good nuff. i know that i aint good nuff. so i use a tool - automated systems - developed, products of my research for my own use. they probably get me, at or beyond where traders want to be profitability wise.

what makes a trader? the ability to make money? how much money? the ability to manually trade? the ability to mechanically trade? i mean its a deep subject. mb

#125     Sep 25, 2007