Day Trading Crude without indicators.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by mfbreakout, Jan 28, 2012.

1. usrx201

usrx201

Amazingly, his thread on BMT is still nominated as a "top trading journal" each succeeding year by more than few people.

I finally wised up to the thread when I looked into the ACD myself and realized the profits mf was 'reporting' was way too easy.

Also there was a post where something was mentioned where mf didn't post >all< of the "losers". And Big Mike asked, what? I thought you posted everything!? And mf said something kind of gobbledygook about the losers not being meaningful in the journal. Since those posts, I stopped checking it out for good.

#511     Dec 1, 2013
  2. yiehom

yiehom

Why does he ask people to withdraw their comments? He sent me a pm asking for that, but I saw it too late and could not delete my comment, which in my view did not contain any idea unfavorable to him. Maybe that is his way of having but appreciative comments on his thread.

#512     Dec 2, 2013
  3. Pigsky

Pigsky

Sad that his journal is nominated for awards but no surprise..... back when people accused him of being phoney, many users came to his defense saying they didn't care if he was fake, or did n ot believe he was fake.

But what is bigmike to do about it? Even if he believes it is fake, he is running the forum to make money and if users like the journal so much.... then it is in his interest to let the journal continue and keep getting the page hits....

There are lots of gullible people in the trading world struggling and looking for something to believe in....... and MFB is providing that even if it is a fake show he puts on everyday.

So funny that he was caught lying about his commissions.... saying a price that was even less than cost of exchange fees.... and no one catches on. SHows how uninformed most of his followers are not to mention him......

#513     Dec 3, 2013