Day trading courses in Brazil

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ssp729, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

I'll begin by saying I do not consider myself a directional trader nor a TA. With that said, I am quite familiar with it, and my strongest recommendation is to keep your money and use it to buy a few books. There is absolutely nothing anyone can teach you that has not been written on that subject.
    As for trust, if someone says to you "I can teach you this, but be aware that there is still a 95% chance you fail," that's the guy you trust. Anyone that assures you they can teach you to be profitable is full of shit. Absolutely 100% full of shit.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    #41     Nov 3, 2019
  2. Ssp729,

I think better information about use of candlesticks would come from reading an author like Thomas Bulkowski, who has done statistical analyses on candlestick patterns. He tried to reduce their inherent subjectivity though I'm not sure how well he succeeded.

You might consider subscribing to the magazine Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities (TASC) as well. I've been reading TASC for over 10 years and usually find one or more interesting articles in each issue. Candlesticks come up pretty often. A recent article by Kosinski analyzed a strategy that combined bullish engulfing candlestick patterns with Bollinger Bands. The results were fairly good, with some caveats that he discusses.

I attempted to attach the article to this post, but apparently the file is too big and I couldn't compress it enough to make it work. Instead, I've attached a page from the article showing some of Kosinski's results.

Good luck to you.

#42     Nov 3, 2019
  3. ssp729

ssp729

Slope Trader, i will definitely see this one... Now i'm testing ideas on thinkorswim and maybe on Tradestation...

#43     Nov 3, 2019
  4. That research really paid off for him

A2D9984A-37F4-4C15-BA5B-88912259013F.jpeg

#44     Nov 3, 2019
  5. MrKJoe

MrKJoe

If you know enough english to post here you're good to go on courses. Try something akin to babypips and see if it works. From there you can scale up your teachings.

#45     Nov 4, 2019
  6. ssp729

ssp729

MrKJoe, i´m trying everything... options, futures, stocks... The only thing that i see that is consistent is futures, but i need a large capital to live only with this

#46     Nov 4, 2019
  7. shfly

shfly

#47     Nov 5, 2019
  8. WealthSignals

WealthSignals Sponsor

With the Bovespa index at historic highs no wonder the shoeshine boys and taxi drivers talking stocks... -Eugene

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    #48     Nov 8, 2019
  9. ssp729

ssp729

One more trader claiming that he made 29.000% in six months (the interview is in portuguese):
    1.000 brazilian real in 300.000 brazilian reais or $240 in approximately $72.300

#49     Nov 8, 2019