Day trading courses in Brazil

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ssp729, Nov 1, 2019.

1. ssp729

ssp729

easymon1 yes, trading is tough... When i started i thought i was become rich and live in the Caribbean islands, or in Hawaii. Now injust want a second income hahaha.
    About candlesticks. What do you think about i backtest NQ or YM using multicharts, 15 minute timeframe, when this patterns appears buy or sell? Is that what you are saying?

Thanks

#31     Nov 2, 2019
  2. ssp729

ssp729

vincentnyc, look at this: https://www.worldcupchampionships.com/standings-3
    There are people who trade stocks too... I think we should learn what work best for us... I don't know about stocks... But you live in USA, go to expositions, meetings... It's easier to find traders there than here. I was thinking about going to Chicago and learn with traders there.

Best

#32     Nov 2, 2019
  3. Yeah I saw this site before. Unfortunately, this is a competition site and don’t allow ppl to follow their live trade.

I think you just gave me have a million dollar idea. You probably know what it is...lol

#33     Nov 2, 2019
  4. ssp729

ssp729

Hey vincentnyc, idk what it is... please pm me =)

#34     Nov 2, 2019
  5. I use candle sticks and is very ok, but I do not base my trading on it, if I'm checking up trades on my phone mt4, I use the candle sticks only, but once on my pc, its a combination of them all

#35     Nov 2, 2019
  6. ssp729

ssp729

Bankmanagerkuwait, do you make money in a consistent way? Do you have a verified broker statement verifying the results? Do you live by trading? I'm asking because the teacher told me same thing haha

#36     Nov 2, 2019
  7. I have been live trading for long , mostly on mt4 platform and my pattern is scalping but day trading is stressful, I just Iike trading 4 days weekly

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    #37     Nov 2, 2019
  8. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

I'm playing tennis against some Brazilian about two years ago. He starts telling me about an investment opportunity. Some guy returning 100+% per month, never had a losing day. Didn't matter how many times I told him that's bullshit. He keeps insisting how all these famous soccer players are investing with him. He sends me the guys performance on a what's app. Not even an Excel spreadsheet. Refused to get out.

2 months later the guy ran away with everyone's money. JJ Invest. Jonas Jaimovick.

Amazes me adults can be that stupid.

#38     Nov 2, 2019
  9. ssp729

ssp729

Wheezooo i remember seeing him on local news... I talked with work coleagues about him, and how stupi people are. He scammed even famous soccer players, as you told!
    Now here in Brazil, as i said, is popping up A LOT of day trading courses, gurus charging $2.000 to trach support and resistance and technical analysis...
    One guy i asked verified brokers statement he refused to show me, and i kept pushing, he showed me 2 days of broker statement. What this proves? Nothing.

Best

#39     Nov 2, 2019
  10. easymon1

easymon1

mr ssp729, if you want to look into a subject a good place to start is with an online search engine. any search terms you want to know more about, ssp729? Just a suggestion, use those that interest you, but if you lack ideas, try the following - The Hammer Candle: It's Types and Occurances on Today's Trading Charts The search results will give you plenty of material to research and then distill into an outline, followed by an analysis and conclusion. cheers "Defy human nature, do the work yourself." LP

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    #40     Nov 2, 2019