Day trading courses in Brazil

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ssp729, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

Just the word Brazil is a red flag.

#21     Nov 1, 2019
  2. TommyR

TommyR

speedo has done an excellent job on the site with his new elliptic ddos repeller. in his review it has been flagged.

#22     Nov 1, 2019
  3. easymon1

easymon1

mr ssp729, have you been provided a verified brokers statement from a trader that teaches trading?

#23     Nov 1, 2019
  4. ssp729

ssp729

yes, one guy showed me a verified broker statement, but for one day. And he teaches price action and candlestick patterns

#24     Nov 1, 2019
  5. easymon1

easymon1

mr ssp729, a question if i may...what harm could occur by applying two hours of concentrated effort This Weekend, to composing a report to yourself, for yourself, on the subject of The Hammer Candle: It's Types and Occurances on Today's Trading Charts. Whether you find them useful or useless, in the only place that matters, which is in your own trading toolbox, valuable or not, the two hours will be a lasting investment in your own trading education.
    cheers.

#25     Nov 1, 2019
  6. What website is striker and World Cup advisor? Send me a pm if you don’t want to put it in this thread.

#26     Nov 1, 2019
  7. ssp729

ssp729

easymon1, sure! I want to learn and live of market. So i took this course and the guy only explained to use inside bar candle and spinning top with a risk/reward ratio of 1:3.
    The problem i see is candlesticks seems very subjective, as Emmett pointed (https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/steve-nison/) so in my humble opinion i don´t see to use them to be a consistent trader (i could be wrong)

Have you used in a consistent way with real results? Thanks!

#27     Nov 1, 2019
  8. ssp729

ssp729

9. thanks. i just created a free account on worldcupadvisor and it seem larry william is there...that old geeser...lol. at least i know he is the real deal.

unfortunately it seems most of the profitable traders trade e-mini which i'm unfamiliar with. the others trade futures, commodities and bitcoin. i have no interest in trading e-mini, futures, commodities or bitcoins.

i'm only interested in us equities. i can't find anyone that trade good old us stocks on that site. and for strikers site and it also seems most of the traders have name like vega es, vega nq, vega ym, Edvardus - Euro 1 etc. i'm assuming they trade futures and euro which i have no interest in. does that mean most ppl that trades stocks are unsuccessful and barely are profitable? lol...if that is the case i better learn how to trade es, nq or all the other stuff these traders trade?

i guess trading stocks was all a scam...lol.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    #29     Nov 2, 2019
  10. easymon1

easymon1

mr ssp721, be your own expert.
    start somewhere, maybe here, again...what harm by applying two hours of effort This Weekend, to a report to yourself, research online and summarize the subject of The Hammer Candle: It's Types and Occurances on Today's Trading Charts. Use your imagination, submit the paper to your brokerage report / candlestick guy, get his feedback. It is only two hours. You will start getting the hang of this after about 10,000 hours of screen time. The likelyhood you will soar or crash and burn on the fruits of this report is slim odds. i can tell you this though, ya gotta start somewhere. How many types of hammer candles are there? look it up. where do they appear? what other questions can you think of? one question that immediately presents is 'can this be easily disproved', maybe the successful use of the blood simple lowly humble hammer candle, shooting star, inverted hammer, hanging man is not as subjective when isolated as the only candlestick signal you focus on for a week or two. Just a suggestion, if this looks like a bwot, big waste of time, you will find plenty of traders who will agree with you, lol. either way, no harm no foul. Welcome to trading, the toughest easy money there is.
    cheers.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    #30     Nov 2, 2019