Day trading courses in Brazil

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ssp729, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Have to disagree my friend. I don't think any evidence of positive outcomes of candles exists.

#11     Nov 1, 2019
    _eug_ likes this.
  2. speedo

speedo

All the best with your efforts.

#12     Nov 1, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  3. speedo,

Great post and very logical to understand.

Question or your opinion please regarding "which must be suited to that traders personal characteristics. What "works" for trader A may not "work" for trader B."

I want to make sure I understand this regarding personal characteristics because I read this alot and it is a bit confusing.

If trader A and trader B, using the same entry and stop loss, but different trade management (trader A likes to scalp for smaller profits , trader B likes to hold for bigger profits), does the means Trader A personal characteristics is scalper type and Trader B personal characteristics wants to manage the trade a bit longer for higher profit? I assume the answer is yes.

However, this does not mean trader A or trader B will be non profitable trader over the long run? Each trader just just exit the position differently.

Thanks

#13     Nov 1, 2019
  4. ssp729

ssp729

now i just look to learn with traders who provide verified brokers statement... I am not endorsing anything, but striker and world cup advisor are the only places where i will look now to learn from real traders that provide real results

#14     Nov 1, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  5. speedo

speedo

Trading requires discipline, patience, focus and courage and we all have different levels of each. I am a "singles hitter", my gains are modest and my losses are more modest. I do not like sitting through draw downs and pullbacks. To someone with more of a "swing"mentality, this can appear to be hyperactive. On the other hand to a scalper, it can seem glacial.

One of the major difficulties in learning how to trade is self-understanding. We have to take a hard look in the mirror and recognize our strengths and weaknesses. Most see idealized versions of themselves and that is an impediment to developing a trade plan suited to their own personal characteristics. Honesty is vital, you can't bullshit your way to profitability as a trader, that's more suited to politics....or seminar vendors.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    #15     Nov 1, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  6. ssp729,

I agree with this.

How do you learn trading from striker and world cup advisor? These services just allow you to follow their trade entry and exit. I could be wrong and I apologize, but they do not teach you how trade or the theory and understanding of their trading style, correct?

In my opinion, and I am NOT a profitable trader yet, but I think learning the trading skill should be a trader 1st step, the money will follow.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    #16     Nov 1, 2019
  7. Good idea. Stay away from hot air.

#17     Nov 1, 2019
  8. ssp729

ssp729

in my opinion, this are the only places where i can see REAL results, not hypothetical

#18     Nov 1, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  9. Thank you speedo,

Yes, and that is something I struggled with early. I would read things that say "your winners MUST be greater than your losers", "always seek R:R greater than 2", "Let your winners run, cut your losers short".

Some from that, I would try to mimic that trading style approach and it became difficult to sit and wait for higher gain. I never heard the other way around such as "Exit at logical locations, regardless of R:R"

I believe a trader needs to know or try ALLLL the different styles of trading and trading management, and pick one that fits them and stick to it.

#19     Nov 1, 2019
  10. MACD

MACD

If you wish to try ALLLL as you stated then you will never trade profitably or perhaps ever get to live account and profits. Your name is great. Just Keep it Simple.

#20     Nov 1, 2019