day trading bottomfishing here 1pmET: SOXS SQQQ UVXY

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by KCalhoun, Aug 3, 2022.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

im buying any bounce here, now (not a reco)

soxs3aug.jpg uvxy3aug.jpg sqqq3au.jpg

TrailerParkTed likes this.
  2. zdreg

zdreg

Not unreasonable. Correct is to be seen.

3. zdreg

zdreg

It hasn't even begun. His is post was for a possible bearish bet.

4. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I tried bottomfishing these but just got stopped out; lost a few hundred. Disappointing. Grrr. They looked poised for bounces.

I'll try again tomorrow plus of course trade long bias soxl tqqq if they go up early in the session.

TrailerParkTed likes this.
  5. You’re always honest!

KCalhoun likes this.
  6. I've never seen entries, targets stops called. It has nothing to do with timing, has to do with lack of transparency.

7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Then you didn't watch my entire live room session. I always post entry alerts in the portfolio window before the bell, and tell traders where my stops, reentries etc are.

I'll make video recordings of a couple upcoming live room sessions and post on YouTube, embed here. So you can see my transparency, which I'm always open about. I do a damn good job training traders. I'll post video Proof.

8. Overnight

Overnight

You know what is really sad about that statement? That's exactly what "Dr." Emmett Moore did to my mentor when he "reviewed" them for his tradingschools.org BS review.

He went to my mentor's chatroom, and watched it for 3 days, 1 hour per day. This was a room that had a complicated schedule of two rotating mentors over FOUR hours each day. I am not going to go into detail about it here, but you are basically pulling an inverse of Emmet's complaints about my mentor. Someone did not watch your entire live session.

So what if they did? Would we glean some extra info?

9. I beg to differ: "I post entry alerts in the portfolio window before the bell, and tell traders where my stops, reentries etc are" is not live trading or any kind of trading, according to CFTC and SEC. When I was in your room I saw zero trades. My direct experience.

#10     Aug 4, 2022