Day Trading board game LOL :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Oct 5, 2009.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I worked for a wealthy couple once... come Christmas time I had a heck of a time buying them gifts, finally I saw this hilarious board game called "Welfare".. it had cards you could draw that said "your car overheated and caused a massive traffic jam on Wilshire blvd on the way to a job interview, go back 8 squares and pay the impound fee"... the woman said that her hubby and his pals had a riot playing it....

We need a daytrading game, think of the possibilities.. we could gather all the stuff needed just from ET in a few days.... I know some guys that did board games at one point actually, maybe I'll try to locate them...

hee hee, and they said I'd never find purpose in life... what do they know... :D

2. Have every player start with a mid town hi rise. when you made a good trade, a light would go on in your building. Light up the whole building and you win.

One player could be the white house, another could be the Fed reserve. The antenna on the top would light up when you got a wells notice.

stay tuned....

3. I heard there is a regular version, and there's also a Goldman Sach version, where government officials tip you of on every policy move years in advance.

4. maxpi

maxpi

there could be epiphanies like a developer discovers that his system is random... bad fills, fat finger orders, buying software then finding it does not do what you thought, and it does not do what you actually need.. and the developer doesn't care what you need... gurus....... bots...

5. maxpi

maxpi

there could be epiphanies like a developer discovers that his system is random... bad fills, fat finger orders, buying software then finding it does not do what you thought, and it does not do what you actually need.. and the developer doesn't care what you need... gurus....... bots... ponzis.. fake blogs by people that are in pain trying to manipulate a price or two... Cramer, omg, Cramer!! It has to have a Cramer...