Day trading article on nytimes.com

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by loik, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Lots of folks talk about how great they are here at ET , but provide little or more likely NOTHING in the way of proof to back up the claim.

Saying someone elses 100k is nothing , as a way of implying that YOU are somehow doing much better, is , uh, lame.

Overdosing on these?

[​IMG]

#41     Mar 28, 2010
  2. Here we go with demands for proof. The demands for "real-time calls" can't be far behind.

#42     Mar 28, 2010
  3. No one is demanding anything. Seems odd though how so little of practical value is posted by such masters of the universe.

I mean , it takes skill to hide that much knowledge over so long a time.

[​IMG]
    "I hear Jack Hershey taught him everything he knew"

#43     Mar 28, 2010
  4. You have almost 10,000 posts here to my 600 over about the same time span. How about pointing out some posts of yours that you deem to be of "practical value"?

For me, I'm just here bullshitting. Don't look for anything of practical value in what I post.

#44     Mar 28, 2010
  5. read the article.

guys are robbing them at $199 a month

doubt he makes 100k a hear.

right about the bots, which I spoke of YEARS ago right here.

#45     Mar 28, 2010
  6. I suggest you start at post #1 and read on. You might learn something.

Let me know is you have any questions. Always glad to help a trader in need.

[​IMG]
    The first 617 didnt make it

#46     Mar 28, 2010
  7. Just admit it. Your posts are as worthless as mine are. Except you have 15x more worthless posts than I do, give or take.

I do give you credit for finding just the right graphic to convey your worthless point, however. I could do that too but I'm too lazy.

Cheers.

#47     Mar 28, 2010
  8. LOL. I have more worthless posts then you.

#48     Mar 28, 2010
  9. This putz has a staples chair at best, a shitty old brand names hutch, the monitors look 5 years old, and hes babysitting.

Daddy Daddy, I have to go S&Pee Pee

#49     Mar 28, 2010
  10. Stock777 is an arrogant prick. He pretends to know everything just like every other guru out there.

#50     Mar 28, 2010