Day Trading Aint Easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Buckeye, Aug 29, 2002.

1. I like the longbull picks. They either go up or down. Never sideways. Perfect for daytrading. I also trade the QQQ. Easiest stock to short.

#31     Aug 30, 2002
  2. If you trade QQQ, try DIA too. It's been more volatile lately. Good for scalping.

#32     Aug 30, 2002
  3. swing

swing

No one said it was. But it's possible to make some money. Just don't be too greedy.

#33     Aug 30, 2002
  4. Bottom Line is that its really tough out there now

#34     Aug 31, 2002
  5. It has always been tough here ...

#35     Aug 31, 2002
  6. spieler

spieler

With the come back of the instit on tuesday it will be easier or less difficult you can choose.
    Those last days have been very taugh to daytrade

#36     Aug 31, 2002
  7. vinny gigante = shortboy
    15 of his 50 posts contain "shortboy"

#37     Aug 31, 2002
  8. No, I don't need a monkey...you are doing just fine, thank you.....As for shortboy's 1999 record, you didn't mention it either... Your post referred only to someone who has been short in the worst bear market in at least 25 years, and acted like "shortboy" was some kind of genius for making money. Whoop-de-do!

Sounds like you need to take your face out of Shortboy's lap & wipe off your mouth, and next time you post, try to add some value to this forum instead of mindlessly promoting yet another
    worthless "guru"

#38     Aug 31, 2002
  9. if shortboy was such a worthless guru, certainly he wouldn't have been in the Wall St. Journal TWICE, and in Forbes magazine. But he was.

He is also featured in a book by 2 Wharton business school Grads, others featured in this book include Ed Yardeni, and Jeremy Siegel to name a few. Jeremy is frequently on CNBC as well.

I know your response already: "what's Wharton??"

maybe david smith has a point.

Vinny

#39     Sep 1, 2002
  10. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

ed yardeni??? isn't he the y2k genius? wharton=the guy that runs the prison

#40     Sep 1, 2002