Day-Trading 2.0 for small traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jjrvat, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have the 1,000th reply in this thread! :D :eek: :cool:

#1001     Feb 9, 2010
  2. 4extool

4extool

I started reading this thread to day and just finished page one..only a million to go :)

i noticed that there are pics or videos missing that might be essential for understand what this thread is all about. Could someone help me locate these files...perhaps original poster?

Thanks

#1002     Feb 9, 2010
  3. jjrvat

jjrvat

Due to time and technical difficulties I was unable to organize this thread in a better way. This thread is not up to date and is overextended beyond repair. Some of the pictures are lost, content is dislocated and there is a lot of “noise” and sometimes misleading ideas in the middle. It’s time to close it down. Please moderator or whoever is in charge, close it.

I still believe there is a huge gap in information between the big and professional traders and the real small independent traders that is usually filled with a lot of S#!t from gamblers, guru’s, fortune tellers and “business” profiting from the lack of honest and real information.

For that reason and as long as I enjoy sharing, learning and meeting intelligent real traders I will keep sharing my ideas, concepts and opinions but this time in a new environment. I will be opening a new thread based on real cases but all uploads (pictures, videos, etc) will be stored in my personal host so they don’t get lost in public servers. I also decided to open a non commercial personal trading blog in which this, and other information, will be available to anyone in a cleaner, friendly and more interactive manner.

Thank all for your, contributions, opinions, ideas, suggestions and critiques.
    See you around

jjrvat

#1003     Feb 27, 2010
  4. Cool. Link to your blog? :D

Thanks for this thread jjrvat!

#1004     Feb 27, 2010
  5. AQs

AQs

Very good. I'm looking forward at that
    Ty ;)
    Best
    AQs

#1005     Feb 27, 2010
  6. I too, have always enjoyed your posts jjrvat. I hope to learn where I can continue to read them.

#1006     Feb 27, 2010
  7. Holt

Holt

jjrvat,

Thank you for one of the best thread in ET.

Please be sure to let us know where to find your new thread and blog. Looking froward to read them!

Holt

#1007     Feb 28, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.