Day Traders : What stocks are you looking at Today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by OddJack, Aug 10, 2018.

1. OddJack

OddJack

Hello fellow trader / investors.

I have been searching the net for the wolf pack with ideas for a hit and run.

So what are you looking at today?

Me? I have been looking at NUVA. Past several days it has had a nice roll.

What are you looking at?

2. zdreg

zdreg

OddJack is asking an odd question.:)

3. OddJack

OddJack

Anyone looking at BLFS?

Casdin just invested 20m. Looks like right time. Gene therapy picked up last year and BLFS is the supplier.

4. You shouldn't really want to discuss a stock only traded on German exchanges. Nobody really knows.
    As with BLFS, it's alright. As long as you don't actually buy their shares. They may get some going concern in the futures given it's negative income after everything. But for trading, with institutional traders on their board, it's not a bad stock to trade.

5. OddJack

OddJack

What do you mean German exchanges?

Where do you get your info from? They just showed 1 mil earnings for second Q.

They are drawing some smart money invested in their firm, why is it then a bad stock to own?

6. Simply put, why do you want to own stocks that do not generate enough cash flow to cover their expenses? Institutional ownership doesnt mean the company's outlook is bright. It more means that such a stock will experience a bubble and and eventual bust in the future.

7. OddJack

OddJack

Obviously you havent done your homework. BLFS is in the green, officially, and growing.
    For the record, it's $19.72 at the close Friday. We will be both here, hopefully, by the end of the year.