day traders please explain to me

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chipper, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Are you embarrassed about being continually banned?

Why wont you answer the question its a pretty simple one isnt it?

#31     Apr 8, 2008
  2. You are such a sad little guy answering a question with a question. Why so embarrassed?

Check my Blog further down if you are interested in my trip.

#32     Apr 8, 2008
  3. Classic troll behaviour wont answer a simple question yet hound others. You are a joke I am not angry just amused by your pathetic behaviour. Cant answer a simple question. Dont worry this handle wont last the day so I will ask you again on another handle

#33     Apr 8, 2008
  4. So your not completely blind, good for you go treat yourself a biscut!!

#34     Apr 8, 2008
  5. chipper

chipper

didn't take long for the thread to disintergrate did it? The main reason I keep away from forums is this.

Oh well..thanks for the great replies earlier on. Shame it went the way it always goes on forums.

Is it asking toom uch to leave the Kindergraden behaviour off the forum? Probably. For Pet's sake how old are some of you?

#35     Apr 8, 2008
  6. You mean to say you like 5% better than 14%!!!

I told you risk is limited to 1%. What are you afraid of?

#36     Apr 8, 2008
  7. chipper

chipper

no. I meant 5%.

what am is scared of? Because I aks I am "scared"?

LOL

Right on.

#37     Apr 8, 2008
  8. (Haven't read the last 6 pages or so, and have no interest in any fight going on).

To OP. We don't really think of trading profits as "ROI." Or even in terms of return at all.

For example, our people might put up $20K, and make $5k per week...but they are using our capital to trade with. We consider the money that is being used as simply another tool, just like a computer or trading method. An investor looks for ROI.

FWIW,

Don

#38     Apr 8, 2008
  9. 1% being top notch. no more than a 2.5% loss in one day. This is just a reference to stardards some professionals use. re: josh lukeman - the market makers edge.

Don't confuse going for those types of returns today with gradual building a system that can reach them.

No matter what your goal is you should be prepared to struggle for it. You can work on today and only think about tomorrow, or you can work on a long term plan.

I'll let you decide what kind of returns in what time horizon to "go for".

#39     Apr 8, 2008

10. I knew of your rogue profession, a day scalper and screen jockey... lowest rung profession on Wall street.

#40     Apr 8, 2008