Day traders - how are you preparing for retirement

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bau250, May 20, 2013.

1. I plan to run a Pimp game later on in my life. So my bitches and hoes will keep me living fly!

#11     May 22, 2013
  2. Investment in real estate, two small businesses and a long-term investment portfolio.

#12     May 22, 2013
  3. Now you talking bro!:D

#13     May 22, 2013
  4. But seriously, the common theme to most of the above is diversifying and investing long term for passive income. Could be real estate or a simple low cost index etf.
    Goes without saying that it's only possible if you actually can accumulate any savings/excess profits (instead of losses) through your trading endeavors.

#14     May 22, 2013
  5. Invest in high quality high dividend companies with good diversification during bear markets. I do this in the same brokers I use to daytrade, then use such investments to obtain daytrading leverage.

On top of this, zero debt, and buying real estate during market meltdowns.

#15     May 22, 2013
  6. MrN

MrN

Dennis?

#16     May 22, 2013
  7. I am realising trading per se gives the advantage of being a little more informed when researching HF.

#17     May 23, 2013
  8. Sorry to ask, why not working on yourself so as to attract - not harass lol - the other half meant for you, and build a nice family and enjoy old age with your other half and your legacy?
    I am always willing to learn, so teach me where my belief system is wrong there. :)

#18     May 23, 2013