Day Traders chatroom (Im in Montreal)

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by 3acor, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Neuroway

Neuroway

Yeah. But you can trade normally in Montreal. You can do your day's work and then morph into its nightlife and whatever creature may be lurking around...

But that's another story. Try trading in Iqaluit. Be my guest man. If you can do it, I can do it too. Just tell me how you get internet access there...

#41     Jan 18, 2020
  2. Neuroway

Neuroway

That which is worst is in the eye of the beholder, @wrbtrader.

I am beholding the winter in Montréal. First eye, should I say. And for me it's the best in the whole world. Nothing else comes close to it. Montreal's winter is the King of all winters!

Right now at this very moment it's -13C out there. You should see it. It's a sight to behold!

#42     Jan 18, 2020
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

There's a few internet (satellite) providers in Iqaluit but I wasn't there to do any trading. I was there for a vacation...spent much of it living outdoor in the winter. :D

Simply, wouldn't know if its suitable to trade from there.

wrbtrader

#43     Jan 19, 2020
  4. Neuroway

Neuroway

Iqaluit for a vacation, eh?

That's very much interesting indeed, @wrbtrader. Why didn't you choose Mexico and its warm beaches instead? Or Florida? Why Iqaluit?

I might consider Iqaluit for my next January vacation, provided your report. Can I trade from there? Is it as good as Montréal in winter for trading?

#44     Jan 19, 2020
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

https://inukpakoutfitting.ca/en/excursions/excursion-winter/snowmobiling

Other favorite winter places to vacation (ski, snowmobiling, camping, hiking, hunting)...

Olympic National Forest Washington, Adirondacks New York, Black Hills South Dakota, Pra Loup France and Yongpyong Resort South Korea.

Never tried trading from these winter vacation locations nor tried trading in Montréal although I did have internet access in all of these locations (spotty in the Olympic National Forest).

Vacations are for unplugging from work...not there to do work. Simply, its not a vacation if you go there to do trading and you're unable to unplug. :D

I'm not a beach person of the U.S. nor am I into Mexico although I know a few snowbirds that makes it a popular destination in the winter. In fact, a few on my street have a 2nd home in either Florida or Mexico.

wrbtrader

#45     Jan 19, 2020
    VPhantom likes this.
  6. volpri

volpri

Maybe it is the miura bull of winter and Montréal the sissy winter?

#46     Jan 19, 2020
  7. volpri

volpri

Terrible drivers.

#47     Jan 19, 2020
  8. Neuroway

Neuroway

I'm here too. Trading Forex, as always... I'm falling in love with the weather now. Getting older I guess... Before it was more the City. :)

#48     Jan 19, 2020
  9. I still regret choosing UofT over McGill many years ago

#49     Jan 20, 2020
  10. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

Any firms hiring for traders in Montreal or is it just us day traders lurking :)

#50     Jan 20, 2020