Day traders bulletin real time signals

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jr07, Aug 2, 2009.

1. jr07

jr07

I found this service on the web but it says it is no longer operating

anyone out there know of such a service which does?

J

2. You would actually put capital at risk based on a real-time call by some internet day trading guru/service? :confused:

I think you'd be better off finding a good trader, and just giving him/her some capital to trade. There are a lot of good traders out there who are under-capitalized. Do some research; follow some blogs, check Twitter, check StockTwits. You'll find some very good traders, but it'll take a few weeks/months of following them. Do some due diligence.

3. Isn't this very similar to investing in hedge funds? Wouldn't it be safer or easier to find hedge funds (published past performances) to invest in than to give your money to some "good" traders found on blogs?

4. Depends on how much capital he's looking to invest; if he's an accredited investor, etc. I think you can get higher returns from a good individual trader than from a fund.

5. there are lots of services. 99% of them are trash. That is almost alwyas why they sell them - they don't work or they used to work or it is just a deluded vendor.