Day trader and Tax Filing?

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by noformstyle, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Bob111

Bob111

explanation. basicaly saying-here is my first and last 5 pages, if you need all of them-let me know and i will send it to you via small truck

#11     Apr 15, 2010
  2. makena27

makena27

Paying tax is a phenomenal issue nowadays. To seriously talk about tax day, I read from here <a title="Traffic deaths increase on Tax Day" href="http://personalmoneynetwork.com/moneyblog/2012/04/10/deaths-spike-tax-day/">Traffic deaths increase on Tax Day</a>, that Benjamin Franklin notoriously said, "The only things certain in life are death and taxes." A study released this week combines the two in a far more concrete way than Franklin ever might have guessed. The study indicates a spike in traffic fatalities on each of the last 30 tax days. Then, it is a big culprit for all of us.

Best regards.

Makena

#12     Apr 14, 2012
  3. bears21

bears21

Some prop firms give k1 which are great but I still have to file 1099 from penson for my retail trading which is a bitch. But after all the reporting hopefully u incorporated yourself then work your way back for your expenses. Hopefully after all the deductions from your biz your taxable income looks very reasonable for you.

#13     Apr 14, 2012