Day trade with around 2k-3k funding myself

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by kingfisher1111, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Can someone recommend me a trading account that allows me to do day trade with funding 2k-3k?

2. Bugsy

Bugsy

Forex.com

3. I am looking to trade stocks not currency. I am sorry, If I wasn't clear.

4. speedo

speedo

I think AMP or Ninja will let you deposit that. You can start trading the micro index futures but don't risk a dime until you know what you are doing.

5. Bugsy

Bugsy

You cant daytrade stocks with that amount. The SEC requires brokerages to hold clients to a minimum of $25,000 to be designated as Pattern Day Traders (intraday or daytrading). Now you can trade in and out of a stock 3 times in a 5 day period. Anything beyond that and the brokerage will start getting you, suspending, limiting etc.

bone and VPhantom like this.
  6. So basically he can't daytrade. He's looking for an offshore account

7. Overnight

Overnight

Robinhood? They allow pikers to open complicated option strategies. Just sign the indemnification waiver for suicide.

bone, Turveyd and Bugsy like this.
  8. Bugsy

Bugsy

My photographic memory reacted to the word offshore.

[​IMG]

VPhantom likes this.
  9. smallfil

smallfil

With such a small account of $2,000-$3,000, you are better off swing trading. Learn how to trade properly and about risk management and position sizing, before even trading. With day trading, you probably, will risk most of your monies trading and blow up your account and lose your monies in short order.

VPhantom and Bugsy like this.
  10. I was doing swing trading all these years almost 7 years.. Now wants to move to day trade. Any assistance is appreciated.

#10     Jul 27, 2020