Dax Signals - Live Calls

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by daxscalper, Nov 23, 2007.

1. GaryN

GaryN

I dont see anything in the op about teaching, benefiting, or anything else. Maybe he just wants to show off.

#21     Nov 26, 2007
  2. If anyone wants to come into the chat room Ill explain my trades.
    AS I am in there alone I dont really feel the need to explain myself to myself.
    Attachrd is this mornings P/L statement

#22     Nov 26, 2007
  3. First of all, good trading you did today.

Secondly, although I've seen about +40 ET members in the past year that saids they trade the DAX...

You'll probably be better off to just start your own thread in the Journal section and post your end of the trading day explanations of your trades shown in the profit/loss statement.

That will compliment nicely your live trade postings in the ET chat room.

Give it at least 2 weeks and if there's still no interest in profitably scalping the DAX after posting live trades, maintaining a journal at the Journal section and showing proof of trades via a profit/loss statement...

It'll make you wonder about all those traders at ET that have been asking for help with their struggling in scalping the DAX.

Something else, this Eurex Trading thread is further down on the forum list (traders may not notice it) within a thread that's not very active.

In comparison, the Journal threads are more visible near the top and they are very active.

Thus, starting a journal will catch the eye of more traders. :cool:

* Journal thread is 5th on the list from the top.

* Eurex Trading thread is 25th on the list from the top.

Mark

#23     Nov 26, 2007
  4. Thats quite a good idea. But I've got this thread alreadyrunning .
    I beleive traders who want to learn how to trade the dax will eventually find it.

Thanks though.

Marc

#24     Nov 26, 2007
  5. Doji7

Doji7

Marc

Could you explain
    wich are the triggers?

Thanks in advance

#25     Nov 26, 2007
  6. ml77

ml77

Hi,
    You seem to trade like me but I rarely use more than 1-2 contracts. And the days where I have more contracts are bad days where I got caught in a strong move (generally down) and I kept buying more.
    As the dax can easily drop 100 points sometimes for almost no reason, I would like to know how you handle that as you are trading in a similar way (aggressive scalping, many trades, countertrend...)
    Thanks and good trades !

#26     Nov 27, 2007
  7. Hi Folks

Sorry for my no show this week...My pregnant wife popped 10 early! Anyway I have a healthy baby boy called Luke.

So...Ill be back on the chat on monday. As Frenchfry suggested I will open a room called dax and anyone who wants to pop in is welcome.

To answer Doji's question - as far as triggers go, I use a wide variety of set ups which would be better explained as they happen. I do avoid adding any indicators or trend lines to my charts as they tend to form preconceived ideas and my brain then fails to forsee other eventualities...

ml77 = Its all about money management at the end of the day.
    Index futures are volatile. As far as those instant 100 point plummits go I just roll with them...you are as likely to be on the right side as the wrong...I use stops but every now and then they get blown away...thats just part of the package and if you want to trade the dax you should have an account that can withstand a certain ammount of shit hitting the fan.

I would like to add that Im not doing this for any other reason than showing how the dax can be traded with expectations of making a profit daily.I am not affiliated to anyone and have nothing to sell.

So join me Monday and hopefully we can do some trading and have a laugh or two.

regards

Marc

#27     Nov 30, 2007
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#28     Nov 30, 2007
  9. jjrvat

jjrvat

Marc,

I also scalp the DAX... It sounds interesting the idea of the chat room I'll be there on monday...

jjrvat

#29     Nov 30, 2007
  10. Congratulations!!!! BTW, good trading the other night before I feel asleep...lol! :D

#30     Dec 1, 2007