DAX action: 10-10:15 CET window

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by fader, Aug 26, 2005.

1. fader

fader

take a look at this thread

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52972

i haven't been able to get any more detailed info than this - i have looked around the deutsche boerse website but could not find any further info on any additional market internals data that may be available - i presume that if you want more detailed info, you will have to get in touch with the deutsche boerse directly, i haven't had an urgent need for this so far, but if you do get in touch with them, would be great to hear if you find out anything relevant.

#11     Sep 1, 2005
  2. For watchers of hanky panky on US exchanges:
    In fact on the continent everything is carefully hidden away from prying eyes (in the best of EU traditions). You can't even get hold of a GENUINE T&S exchange listing. Compared to US standards, this is simply incomprehensible.
    DB will reply:"you can get this data through distributors." That's pretty slick though, as the exchange itself doesn't vouch for its accuracy, you can never hold them liable for anything. That's the story.
    PS. The French are an exception, the MATIF publishes their T&S on their own web site, in fact they keep it permanently, not like ECBOT where it is only a one day hit & run affair. CME is about a week.

#12     Sep 1, 2005
  3. muppet

muppet

Members get time and sales directly from the exchange.

Perhaps you should ask your clearer for this if you need it.

#13     Sep 1, 2005
  4. :D :D :D

#14     Sep 1, 2005