David vs Goliath

Discussion in 'Journals' started by MarketAddict, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Not much happening today..Took a lost today... I think this market might go down now but who knows...

-125 for the day

Signing out

#31     Mar 31, 2010
  2. The market is acting strange around these levels...don't know if it wants to break up or down.. Anywho took two trades.. I have to be honest I was scared to take the last trade because I didn't want to lose the money I already made.. But I had to follow my rules.. The market is closed tomorrow so I'm going to enjoy the long weekend..

+200 for the day
    +275 for the week

Signing out...

#32     Apr 1, 2010
  3. great...are you going to start trading 2 ES contracts next week?

#33     Apr 1, 2010
  4. Yes I'm planning to... I didn't want to rush it but yea next week I will start 2 contracts..

#34     Apr 2, 2010
  5. wow i got stuck in a trade for like 3 hours.. the market went up then chopped around for the rest of the day.. real sad.. anyways, I took a lost but tomorrow is another day..

-125 for the day.

Signing out...

#35     Apr 5, 2010
  6. Nothing really to talk about today.. Just took one trade and my follow my rules..

+200 for the day

Signing out...

#36     Apr 6, 2010
  7. DOWN, U P AND BACK DOWN.. that was the market today.. Took 2 trades todays nothing special ...

-50 for the day

Signing out..

#37     Apr 7, 2010
  8. Nice strong up day... I should of held for more points, but i didnt.. I think we are headed to 1200.. It only make sense since we already hit 1091.. Anywho, just took one trade today and follow my rules..

+200 for the day

Signing out..

#38     Apr 8, 2010
  9. A slow week for me.. I was at break even until thursday but that's how the business goes... I have learn a lot from trading and my knowledge came from losing a lot and finding out why I lost.. This is my first time ever being profitable for 4 weeks straight.. Being discipline aint easy but one day you will have to snap and say "enough is enough".. I took one trade today and I had another signal but I didn't take it because I wasn't to sure if it was a good signal..

+200 for the day
    +425 for week

Signing out...

#39     Apr 9, 2010
  10. pspr

pspr

MA,

I thought you were going to provide a little information on your trading style. Are you a trend follower or a contrarian? Do you use indicators or just price action? What time frame do you trade from? What are you comfortable telling us? Inquiring minds want to know!

You are doing very well, btw.

#40     Apr 9, 2010