David vs Goliath

Discussion in 'Journals' started by MarketAddict, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Thanks man.. Honestly this is the first time ever I had a winning streak like this.. I have been through a lot with my discipline and not following my rules.. Plus by failing I have learned a lot about the markets... Pain is the biggest motivator.. and pain has motivated me to follow my rules..

#21     Mar 24, 2010
  2. ea0680

ea0680

Great to follow your thread, you are doing well. I am not sure if you are going to discuss how you decide where and when to enter and exit your trades, but if you could at least give some ideas on how others could try to duplicate what you are doing, that would be great. Even if its to read a certain book , mentor, or website, etc. Thanks.

#22     Mar 24, 2010
  3. Today we went straight up then reversed.. Took two trades today.. First one took a lost then the 2nd trade gain back most of my loses..

-25 for the day

Signing out..

#23     Mar 25, 2010

4. Yea Im thinking about giving out a few hints here and there...but not the whole strategy.. Books? most trading books aren't good from what I heard.. I haven't read any books on trading because most of what the books teach you is on the internet believe it or not..

#24     Mar 25, 2010
  5. ea0680

ea0680

Thanks. Would be great to see some hints/ tips here and there (marked up screenshots perhaps:) -

#25     Mar 25, 2010
  6. your deal on revenge trading was right on...that has been one of my greatest hurdles to get over..

#26     Mar 25, 2010
  7. Interesting day.. The market almost acted the same as yesterday.. Market went up then reverse fully.. The way the market is behaving tells me we might get a pull back.. Anywho took one trade and follow my rules.. Gotta go its the weekend...

+100 for the day
    +475 for the week..

Signing out..

#27     Mar 26, 2010
  8. your streak is amazing

#28     Mar 26, 2010
  9. I was suppose to start trading 2 contracts this week, but I decided to wait a bit.. Anyways, today was a range day nothing special. Took one trade and follow my rules.. On regular trades I only take 2 points per trade, but there are some trades I could actually let run for more points..

+100 for the day

Signing out...

#29     Mar 29, 2010
  10. Damn my room (basement) got flooded today.. Good thing my lap top wasn't on the floor it would have been toasted... I Was cleaning up most of the day but manage to take one trade..Anyways gotta go got to clean up this water...

+100 for the day

Signing out...

#30     Mar 30, 2010