David vs Goliath

Discussion in 'Journals' started by MarketAddict, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Have you ever found yourself in a loop where the same bad things keep repeating
    over and over? Well I'm in this loop and it's annoying.. I was listening to
    something the other day that made sense.. The person said you have to be aware
    of the thing that's keeping you in the loop in real time.. So for example let's
    say that you have an habit of breaking your rules by moving your stop.. Well the
    next time you are about to move your stop just be aware of it in real time so you can
    stop yourself from doing it.. Don't wait after the fact and say "damn I shouldn't
    have done that"...

So this week I will recognize all my bad habits in real time and stop them..

Today was a normal day.. I took one trade based on my system and follow all my rules..

+100 for the day

Signing out..

#11     Mar 15, 2010
  2. I didn't trade yesterday cause of fed day even though I could of made money... Anywho, another normal day today took a trade according to the rules... What's up with this market? Up everyday lol...The big boys really know how to play with your mind... This is the reason why you have to think like them and not like everyone else..

+100 for the day

Signing out..

#12     Mar 17, 2010
  3. Seem like the market doesnt want to go down yet.. Anywho only took one trade today based on the rules...

+100 For the day

Signing out...

#13     Mar 18, 2010
  4. Finally the market went down today.. We'll see what will happen with the market next week..up or down? Anywho took two trades base on my strategy... What I notice is.. realizing your bad habits in real time really helps.. It was a couple of times I wanted to rush my trades this week but I didn't because I realize what I was doing in real time.. I said to myself " no don't do it because you will stay in a loop"... If you don't know what I'm talking about then look at a couple of posts before this one..

+200 for the day
    +500 for the week..

Signing out...

#14     Mar 19, 2010
  5. Nice strong up move early this morning.. I took one trade base on my system..

+100 for the day

Signing out..

Important topic of the day-- revenge trading

Have you ever got mad because you lost money on a trade... and then you purposely put on another trade without thinking straight just so you can make back your money? and even worst... you put double the amount on the next trade because you wanted to make all your money back and some... The sad part is if the second trade doesn't work out you will lose more money.. ouch!! I learn from experience that revenge trading is the worst and it will kill your account...

#15     Mar 22, 2010
  6. Small range for most of the day with a last hour breakout... Took two trades today..

+200 for the day

Signing out...

#16     Mar 23, 2010
  7. Nice going, congrats!!

#17     Mar 23, 2010
  8. Thanks man I appreciate it..

#18     Mar 23, 2010
  9. UP down up down up is what happen today in the market.. Took one trade today and follow my rules.. Now im about to watch some movies..

+100 for the day

Signing out...

#19     Mar 24, 2010
  10. seems like you are doing awesome trading the ES...what are you about 70% winners or something like that?..great trading!

#20     Mar 24, 2010