David Koch supports gay marriage,defense cuts and raising taxes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Good thing your society exists only in your household. I pity your children.

#21     Aug 31, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's the way it should be, but the bleeding heart pussy liberals keep getting in the way.

#22     Sep 1, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Succinct.

#23     Sep 1, 2012
  4. So now David is going to also acknowledge the threat of GW and act to get us off of fossil fuels?

#24     Sep 1, 2012
  5. jem

jem

this is the most ridiculous non sequitor I can imagine.
    plus children thrive of consistent fair boundaries.

finally, if you knew anything at all about prison you would know that significant portion see it as sort of a life style choice.

They go sell drugs or steal stuff, live the high life, get caught hang with their bros in prison and get out and cycle it again. Prison is not tough enough for many.

#25     Sep 1, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, the plan is to start burning liberals instead.

#26     Sep 1, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Of course the smell may be a problem.

#27     Sep 1, 2012
  8. some people were thrown into prison because they were fighting for political freedom , Jem.

#28     Sep 1, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

It really isnt all that difficult like in the case of the batman killer you definitely have enough evidence to put the guy to death. Multiple witnesses, he was caught with the guns, he came clean. They should also start making laws that they will not release the criminals name in those cases, just like when it is someone who is underage, as that seems to be what those guys get off on.

In cases like that or where you actually find DNA in a womans vagina who was raped and murdered it should be instant death, the person goes out behind the jail and gets shot instantly, no waiting around.

#29     Sep 1, 2012
  10. You kind of have me on this one. If I were to ever vote for the death penalty, this might be the case to do it.

#30     Sep 2, 2012