Daughter sues dad over College tuition

Discussion in 'Economics' started by konviction, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Love it.....:D

NiN

#21     Jul 3, 2010
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

He needs to ensure his "will" is up to date and ensure she, the mom and others are not in the will.

Mark

#22     Jul 3, 2010
  3. heypa

heypa

Mark.. I agree. I think this whole situation is the result of the U.S. family court system. He no doubt got royally screwed in the divorce as do many men. No doubt mother later indoctrinated daughter about what a scum bag her former husband was. Not the first time. Nor the last.

#23     Jul 3, 2010
  4. There needs to be a men's charter of rights

#24     Jul 3, 2010
  5. jem

jem

I think person who wrote the article might be a fool

If you love your daughter and she is suing you should the dad be stoic or an emotional idiot damage what his left of a future relationship.

#25     Jul 3, 2010
  6. sumfuka

sumfuka

The father can now sue the daughter for emotional damage.

#26     Jul 3, 2010
  7. ~~~

~~~

Some parents abandoned the children & Some children abandoned the parents =>All are such Big disappointment!! :D

Life will not be such a dissappointment ... only if All learn to forgive and just love ...:D

#27     Jul 3, 2010
  8. ~~~

~~~

maybe he can sue for 1 million or more .. - Just Joking lol :D

no wonder john lennon only "imagine" ...yes, we can only "imagine" coz we live in a real world that full of hatred and greed .. even to their own parents.:(

#28     Jul 4, 2010
  9. dtan1e

dtan1e

just reminded me the bible said something abt end of days being near when kids/bros turn against parents or other way round, not that i believe in the bible anyway

#29     Jul 4, 2010
  10. I'd venture a guess if the truth was known, we wouldn't have a story. It wouldn't be newsworthy.

We have a story of justice, a contract is a contract.

#30     Jul 4, 2010