datafeed Rithmic for a ninjatrader

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by nihachyha, Jul 19, 2022.

1. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Several brokers, one of them is AMP. I scalp NQ and ES mostly

#11     Aug 3, 2022
  2. ZBZB

ZBZB

You can get a free datafeed from www.interactivebrokers.com with a funded account that will feed ninjatrader. If you put a few trades on then the exchange fees are waived.

#12     Aug 3, 2022
  3. nihachyha

nihachyha

Thx. I'll scalp MES, but AMP doesn't support ninjatrader.

#13     Aug 3, 2022
  4. Cheapest way to get live market data in NinjaTrader is to open a NinjaTrader brokerage account. There are no minimums to open the account, so you can deposit just $100 to start, and it is free to open the account.

Then sign up for all CME instrument live prices for only $4 per month. The only catch is you need to make 1 trade per month to avoid the inactivity fee. So do a quick 1 MES trade once per month with a stop loss of 1 tick, which is about $2 per month cost the 1 tick loss + commission.

So the total cost of live price data for all CME instruments (ES, MES, NQ, MNQ, etc.) is about $6 per month. This will automatically be deducted from your brokerage balance, so a $100 funded account will last you 16 months of live market data for CME.

upload_2022-8-3_9-17-30.png

#14     Aug 3, 2022
  5. nihachyha

nihachyha

I have a few indicators, which I bought for ninja trader. Can I use them at ninjatrader mobile? What about time and sales? Are they available at mobile version?
    Also, I'll scalp, so, will not do 1 trade per month. What is the commission for 1 contract per side MES?

#15     Aug 3, 2022
  6. To be clear, NinjaTrader is a Windows only application, there is no native mobile app. Our solution to this is providing optimized Windows Servers, which you connect to with your computer or phone to trade with NinjaTrader (or MultiCharts, TradeStation, MetaCharts, any other applications, etc.) on mobile.

Our servers are very popular for discretionary chart trading because of phone / tablet trading, and also very popular with automated strategies because our Chicago servers have 1ms latency to order gateways. Servers are independent of your home computer, so you can continue to trade while you're not at home or have live strategies running even when your computer is turned off.

Commissions for NinjaTrader Brokerage can be found here: https://ninjatrader.com/PDF/ninjatrader_futures_commissions.pdf

#16     Aug 3, 2022
  7. nihachyha

nihachyha

So, as I understood, that your servers give an opportunity to have a faster computer throughout internet. So, normal Windows app ninja trader will work normally and I can upload my indicators. Am I right?

#17     Aug 3, 2022
  8. That's right, NinjaTrader will work normally with all desktop functionality, and you can use all of your 3rd party indicators. NinjaTrader also has a backup export/import feature to easily copy over all of your settings, charts, indicators, workspaces, etc.

#18     Aug 3, 2022