datafeed Rithmic for a ninjatrader

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by nihachyha, Jul 19, 2022.

1. nihachyha

nihachyha

Hi everyone. Can anybody tell me where can i find prices for datafeed for ninjatrader? I had demo acc in Rithmic and used it 1 month. But the 2ond chance is not allowed(((. My laptop is blocked for demo via rithmic. Does anybody know how to pass this?))) (I've reinstalled windows but it didn't help)... or send me some link to a broker which has a low cost datafeed of ES.
    many thx

2. try kinetick or IQfeed

3. ZBZB

ZBZB

Kinetic is a rebadged iqfeed available from ninjatrader. Rithmic lets you send orders to your broker as well.

beginner66 likes this.
  4. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Have you tried Rithmic Rtrader instead ? For pure manual trading, especially scalping, I like it much more than than the Ninjatrader platform. And you would have the advantage to have both, the data and the platform from the same provider.

5. DevBru

DevBru

You can get top of book CME data for just $1 a month at AMP and probably other brokers, but you need a funded account.

6. nihachyha

nihachyha

thx a lot but $69 per month for teaching is a lot for me yet.
    need just ninja. I'm learning trading at this platform
    I need all datafeed and that one which rithmic gived for demo is very good for me

7. DevBru

DevBru

Well they also have a bundle including NYMEX, CBOT and COMEX top of book for just $7 with Rithmic, with CQG it is $3. If you want full market depth with that bundle it is $35 for Rithmic and $33 for CQG. The bundle is probably what you got with your Rithmic demo but they don't allow multiple demo's.

https://www.ampfutures.com/trading-info/exchange-data-fees

8. nihachyha

nihachyha

thx a lot for your answer. I'm a newbie at the marker and want everything which rithmic gived me in demo. I used at platform ninjatrader and just ES (time and sales, chart, level 2, volume and depth. can you help me to choose which data will suit for me and the cheapest one according to my wishes. many thx

9. DevBru

DevBru

The data will cost the same at every broker since it isn't the broker charging for it but the data provider.

For your needs you need the full market depth bundle which costs $35 per month. If you are still just learning and don't want to trade live you can also go for delayed data which is free. If you want access to live data, even to trade demo, the easiest way to go is open and fund an account with a broker and buy the data.

nihachyha likes this.
  10. nihachyha

nihachyha

what brocker do you have? and what instrument are you scaplping?

#10     Aug 2, 2022