Data Vendors for Futures

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by DaveN, Aug 14, 2001.

1. eSignal equities is $79/month annual pre-pay. I use it with MetaStock Pro real time, and eminis are included. Very pleased with data flow, and up time.

#11     Sep 9, 2001
  2. What is the best data provider for futures with Medved Quote Tracker? I need real time currency futures data. I guess Qcharts used to provide those with their Basic Qcharts for 79.99 but I guess now you have to subscribe to CME exchange fees as well.

#12     Sep 27, 2001
  3. elon

elon

We offer a nice little program that allows you to view up to 40 markets realtime at once: screen shots and information

www.e-futures.com/itrade.html

#13     Sep 28, 2001
  4. Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Does anyone know of a data vendor that provides depth of book for the CME E-Mini future contracts? I've checked with quite a few and NONE of them seem to support that yet.

#14     Dec 17, 2001
  5. elon

elon

esignal will provide depth on the mini's
    also CQG and futuresource

Most will provide a free trial

#15     Dec 17, 2001
  6. allesim

allesim

Dear elon

Please let me know how can you see depth on NQ H2 or ES H2 using Esignal
    I cannot? when you shift from, say MSFT, to NQ H2, Level 2 freezes and show last MSFT depth

Please let me know

#16     Dec 17, 2001
  7. elon

elon

try the snap quote

#17     Dec 17, 2001
  8. allesim

allesim

dear Elon

esignal support says that no Depth is available on instruments trading in CME, since there are no MM, no ECNs there

Can you tell me what do you mean with depth?
    I ask you because I use L2 as a valuable way to determine exit ponts and exact timings

So I appreciate if you can spend more words
    Thanks

#18     Dec 17, 2001
  9. elon

elon

Maybe I got confused, I thought you meant to view how many contracts are bid and asked.

Feel free to call me at 800-454-9572

#19     Dec 17, 2001