Data Feeds for FX ?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Apezeshk, Aug 3, 2005.

1. As far as I understand, Interactive Brokers has Fx trading and quotes.

Since they are just acting as broker, not a counterpart, their quotes reflect some leading institution's quotes available via the TWS.

Their quotes are compatible with several charting software.

#21     Aug 5, 2005
  2. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

eSignal has a variety of products for the Forex market with prices as low as $39 per month. All of eSignal's Forex data is sourced by GTIS, a global leader in foreign currency reporting, and sources over 200 bank and broker contributors. Here's a few packages for Forex Traders.

eSignal: Starting at $99 per month, Powerful suit of Advanced Charting w/ technical analysis, integrated trading, and Forex Market Depth.

Advanced GET Charts for Forex: $39 per month, value priced product with real-time Charting and Quote Windows.

Here's a look at eSignal w/ Forex...
    [​IMG]

#22     Aug 5, 2005
  3. ellokn

ellokn

Esignal, Tenfore, Infotec and others like them are adequate and all good feeds with pricing that I'd think fit most retails traders.

Good information, data, etc is a critical trading tools that make a difference over time. I am willing to pay for it.

#23     Aug 5, 2005
  4. Apezeshk

Apezeshk

Ok, great !! I am thinking of using Tradestation charting package. Do you think these providors will be able to provide a Live feed into this package ?

#24     Aug 5, 2005
  5. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

eSignal can send data into TradeStation 2000i. The most recent versions of TradeStation will not accept outside feeds AFAIK, since their business moved to being broker/data vendor.

#25     Aug 5, 2005