Data feed & RT charts Provider for German & London Stock Exchanges

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by allesim, Jan 4, 2002.

1. allesim

allesim

Can someone suggests a good real time data-feed & charting provider for:
    - German Stock & London stock Exchanges (LSE)
    - German & London Futures exchanges (Xetra LFTSE)
    Thanks

Notes
    www.ird.com (running a pesudo realtick3 for european exchanges) seems out of business for a while.

www.esignal.com
    does not provide european exchanges

www.nextrend.com
    same as esignal

http://www.advfn.com
    they lack many of the features of esignal/rt3

thanks
    allesim@yahoo.com

2. I was at their site today and they had a banner about a european version.

3. allesim

allesim

Hi

I asked them: unfortunately esignal turbofeed is only for istitutions and businesses, not for private traders.

Any more comments?

Thanks
    allesim@yahoo.com

4. wild

wild

5. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

eSignal will support 14 real time European exchanges before the end of the month ...

Coming Soon! - eSignal 6.3 (Euro) & eSignal 6.4 Preview.

eSignal 6.3: This release will support 14 real time European stock exchanges including: London Stock Exchange; EuroNext Exchange - includes Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels; Deutsche Borse - includes German regionals, Switzerland and Ireland; Nordic Exchanges - includes Copenhagen, Helsinki, Iceland, Oslo and Stockholm; Vienna Stock Exchange; Milan Stock Exchange and Madrid Stock Exchange.

eSignal 6.4 Preview: This special release will allow users to have an early look at the new and improved charting in eSignal. Also as part of 6.4 will be a formula engine and language.

We are very excited at eSignal about these new versions. Both will be made available for download before the end of January.

Chuck

:)

6. wild

wild

7. Jaba122

Jaba122

I'm accessing European exchanges, particularily German stocks through myTrack www.myTrack.com . I hope this helps.

8. jmk

jmk

9. Hi,

I used www.tenfore.de as a datafeed for tradestation. They have german exchanges and US (and several others). The US-data was not really reliable, but there a several guys who recommend the german data feed which I did never use.

If you looking for a broker to trade german stocks (and futures?), you might consider www.sino.de. You can quite well short stocks there and they have an API.

Regards,

Marcus

10. wild

wild

#10     Jan 15, 2002