Data feed for automated trading

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by hwgl365, Nov 14, 2007.

1. How a guy using TT X_Trader could access to his clearer datafeed?! :eek: :confused:

#11     Nov 23, 2007
  2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

good question mizuho bank and maybe others, but i have used mizuho. they are located in the cme building - so is the data feed server of the members. feed goes from floor to members server and to mizuho - so cme member on same feed of clearing firm and clearing firm looped back to client. it helps if everyone is in the same building. it makes the fiber optic cabling cost effective. mb

#12     Nov 23, 2007
  3. mobilni

mobilni

IQfeed:)

#13     Nov 28, 2007
  4. #14     Nov 29, 2007
  5. et123

et123

Is NeedforTrade still in business?
    I tried to register and the webpage dumped a full page error msg...

If their registration webpage doesn't work, I wonder if anyone is actually supporting the product, assuming it is still in business...

#15     Dec 1, 2007
  6. decade

decade

I've contacted their support yesterday. I'm using NeedForTrade Studio and have got some questions.

Maybe they were doing some maintenance on the site when you was trying to register?

#16     Dec 3, 2007
  7. et123

et123

hey decade - would you know the difference between their "Lite" version and the regular one? I did not understand what they meant by "Lite" version not having strategy related support.

Can I still program my own indicators/systems with the Lite version?

Thanks for any thoughts.

#17     Dec 3, 2007
  8. how much is the quanthouse feed. I konw that for the software it costs $5000 / mo.

#18     Dec 9, 2007
  9. curt504

curt504

Yup still down as of: 12/21/2007

I emailed support and they by hand registered me, but the full version is not up for download. Just the lite version. I'm looking at openquant as well as neoticker. Both have 30 day demos.

#19     Dec 20, 2007
  10. decade

decade

NeedForTrade Studio Lite only have support for indicators development. Full version supports strategy creation / backtesing.

#20     Jan 7, 2008