Daschle? LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MRWSM, Mar 19, 2003.

1. MRWSM

MRWSM

2. Daschle has said so many nasty things about our country and has aided the anti-american propaganda movement. He has shown his true colors and it isn't pretty. After this war is over he will be unelectable except maybe as mayor of Berkeley.

3. Sen. Joseph Lieberman, D-Connecticut, said the strike "is a task of high justice and necessity."

"What we are doing here is not only in the interest and the safety of the American people," Lieberman told CNN, "but what we are doing here in overthrowing Saddam and removing those weapons of mass destruction, taking them into our control, is good for the entire world. It is not a selfish task."

4. Daschle is destroying the democratic party. Daschle needs to resign from office immediately. One does not make derogatory comments about the Commander in Chief at these moments. There are times to voice an opinion and other times to STFU and support our troops no matter what one's political affiliation.

Daschle, you have lost my vote permanently and I am a Democrat. Not only have you lost my vote, but every other person I know and associate with will never vote for you again.

What he said borders on treason in my opinion. Perhaps he should share a cell with John Walker after this war ends.

Daschle, you are dangerous. Step down.