Das Trader with Interacive Brokers

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by magicman, May 7, 2017.

1. magicman

magicman

Im new to this site, just wondering if its worth the money to get Das trader as my execution with interactive Brokers?

2. southall

southall

Only you will know if its worth the return on investment.
    ie Will it make you more money (additional net profit) than it costs.

3. First, it is prudent that a trader minimizes his cost of trading no matter how large his account is!
    Second, IB TWS is not as intuitive as Das trader, but it is still an excellent platform, especially the chart trader and the book trader modules of it. Not to mention that TWS costs you next to nothing!
    Third, if you are into day trading equities, and you got 200 dollars (a month) burning a hole in your wallet, then I would suggest that you spend the money on a software that will help you tremendously in your endeavor like Trade Ideas.

Good luck

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  4. magicman

magicman

I actually like the IB scanner and I just want the fastest execution so I can use my strategy properly. I am just wondering if the execution on Das alot quicker then IB

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

If you find it more productive or faster. What do you like about Das Trader or is it just what you are used to?

6. Listen Grasshopper, you are dealing with machines that can trade in a fraction of nanoseconds. Do you think by using Das Trader you going to beat them in their game? Save your money.:sneaky:

7. magicman

magicman

lol I am a profitable trader ... you sound like you are not .... if your thinking that way you you should just trade on that free app RobinHood

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I don't see why the speed of execution after you hit send how matter much, as DAS will have to use TWS routing. However, if the software makes you more comfortable, why not. We all have software that we prefer.

Hooter and magicman like this.
  9. truck tow2.jpg

Grasshopper, can you tell which application is faster now?:D

10. Daal

Daal

I find Das worth every penny

#10     May 8, 2017
    magicman and Hooter like this.