Daniels trading broker

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by joanguma, Sep 29, 2010.

1. joanguma

joanguma

Hellow everybody,

Can anyone give me some opinion about Daniels Trading?
    I'm thinking about open an account but I don't have any references about how they work.

thank you very much

2. Talk with Scott Hoffman- he is a senior broker at Daniels that I have been working with re opening an account. He is very helpful, and has been in the business for about 23 years. He has set me up with an Open Ecry demo account, and walked me through the platform and trading futures in general (I have been a stock trader up until this point).

Regards...Kevin

3. local

local

Had an account there. Good people to work with. Closed the account because I preferred the platform at another firm. Andy Daniels, good guy, Glen Swanson is the pres, also good.

local

4. Local,

I will be using the DT Pro (Open Ecry) platform, have been running the demo for a couple of weeks to check it out (I like it so far).

Any comment on that? I will not be day trading, I am swing trading 3-5 day patterns, so I don't need super fast tick updates.

thanks...Kevin

5. joanguma

joanguma

Ksthomsen, thank you very much for your help.

John Guma Bondia

6. joanguma

joanguma

Thanks everybody

7. joanguma

joanguma

What do you think about trading platform dtPro (Daniels Trading platform)?

And can you tell me something about E Open Cry ( they are the Clearing house which danielst trading works with)?

Thanh you very much again

8. local

local

Used dt pro. Found it difficult to access spreads as was the case with another platform I used. I think there was a limit as to the number of depth of market windows that could be opened at any one time(15 ?), not the case with the platform I'm using currently.

local

9. joanguma

joanguma

Thank you very much again.
    John Guma Bondia
    Barcelona-Catalonia-Europa

10. RobertG

RobertG

They are good guys and very professional. Once I spoke to their head broker (ken) and he was extremely knowledgeable as far as platform choices.

#10     Dec 5, 2010