Daniel is going to learn Wwatson1 to trade

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wwatson1, Sep 17, 2014.

1. The blynde leading the blynde.

#11     Sep 18, 2014
  2. danielc1

danielc1

Image1.jpg

#12     Sep 18, 2014
  3. danielc1

danielc1

Image2.jpg

#13     Sep 18, 2014
  4. danielc1

danielc1

image3.jpg

#14     Sep 18, 2014
  5. danielc1

danielc1

Must I go on? Or do you see the picture?

#15     Sep 18, 2014
    Aj2014 likes this.
  6. Oscillators, moving averages, and cross over's on tick charts. Nothing ground breaking. Is that supposed to impress someone?

You have so many indicators, you can't even see price.

(I see the picture clearly) - Just another wannabee guru

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    #16     Sep 18, 2014
  7. danielc1

danielc1

My friend, I have absolutly no "ego" in this and you are entitled to your own opinion. If you think trading must be ground breaking, super sofisticated and impressing other people, you have cleary another view of trading then I have, and that is fine by me. Your opinion does not change anything how I make money trading. If you would like to share some constructive, uplifting posts about your experience on trading to help wwatson1, please do, but if you are only going to react on this thread with your clearly frustrated mind that everything you see here cannot work, please do not post here.

#17     Sep 18, 2014
    wwatson1 likes this.
  8. You asked if I could see the picture, I could, but I couldn't see price. Enlarging them doesn't change a thing.

I had the same thought as Visaria with your use of Learn. Didn't comment at the time, but I couldn't resist your condescending reply. a simple oops, my mistake, thanks was sufficient.

I speak three languages as well, and I can assure you in each I can differentiate between Teach and Learn.

I could care less about you or your thread. So, please by all means continue and forgive my grammar in advance as the following are not in my native language.
    largarse, Casse-toi, Verpiss dich!, vaffan culo! Otebis, Pudrete,

#18     Sep 18, 2014
  9. danielc1

danielc1

First, it is not my intention to be condescending. Second, "You asked if I could see the picture, I could, but I couldn't see price" a question of why this is?
    third, why do you use a language and express yourself in a way only teenagers do, when they do not agree with something or someone?
    Let's move on, shall we?

#19     Sep 18, 2014
  10. danielc1

danielc1

Todays trade same methodology as I'm trying to TEACH wwatson1.
    Russel2000 mini, just for purpose of learning the principles or is it teaching the principles? With price this time..
    Image1.jpg

#20     Sep 18, 2014