Daniel Cormier VS Brock Lesnar UFC Prediction

Discussion in 'Sports' started by triggertrader, Jul 16, 2018.

2. contra

contra

How does Lesnar get by USADA?

3. destriero

destriero

He served his suspension, or will by the time of the fight.

I lost $3K on Stipe.

4. contra

contra

I can't believe he put Stipe down. Did not see that coming at all, I thought he would at most ground and pound for a TKO.

What I mean is... how is Lesnar not ALWAYS pissing hot? I know they got him after the fight against Hunt IIRC.

5. contra

contra

Also that's why I find it hard to bet on HW fights, one punch and it's over. It can happen in any WC, but especially HW.

6. destriero

destriero

I was going to go much larger--I felt silly for not putting $10K on that fight.

Lesnar will take take Oxandrolone (var) and he knows as well as I do w.r.t. detection/half-life. I know he would normally drop Cheques or Halo on fight night, but they will piss-test him 10 minutes after the fight is over, unless he loses lol.

7. destriero

destriero

I lost $10K on a Condit loss.

8. contra

contra

Ahhh, I got you. Wasn't aware of the var half-life. But on him you'd think they'd be constantly testing him. They tested Romero a lot I've heard, another one who is definitely without question on gear.

OMG Halo... I gotta try it once lol. I just don't want to kill anyone.

About Condit... 10K wow... I really thought Condit was great years ago, dude fell off making coffee or some shit.

9. destriero

destriero

I swore that I'd never gamble on MMA after Condit. Ha.

Var detection is less than a month. He can also take test prop basically up until game-day, but USADA also looks at test/epitest, etc.

10. contra

contra

Yeah MMA is risky to bet on.

Forgot about prop.. most guys don't get popped on test do they?

Looks like Jones will be back soon also.

#10     Jul 16, 2018